TAGadvance Ltd are accredited on the Register of Accredited Training Providers (RoATP) and RoTO to deliver both Levy and non-Levy Apprenticeships.
All Apprenticeships are delivered in the employees place of work.
There will be on the job and off the job learning time. This will be agreed in the apprenticeship agreement document.
Your Apprentice will receive regular agreed visits to complete work and identify evidence requirements. This will be inclusive of any exams that require sitting. As the employer you will be expected to provide the support and encouragement to ensure your employee meets the required agreement conditions and successfully complete their qualification
All learner portfolios are externally assessed to ensure a quality completed qualification
As an employer, you’ll have to pay each month, the Apprenticeship Levy from 6 April 2017 if you have an annual pay bill of more than £3 million, this includes connected companies and/or charities.
Your annual pay bill is all payments to employees that are subject to employer Class 1 National Secondary Insurance Contributions (NICs) such as wages, bonuses and commissions.
This include payments to:
Your pay bill doesn’t include:
Apprenticeship Levy is charged at 0.5% of your annual pay bill. You can use HMRC's Basic PAYE Tools to help you work out how much you need to pay.
All employers with more than 50 employees, but not paying into the Levy.
Non-levy paying employers will share the cost of training their apprentices with government. This is called ‘co-investment’.
From May 2017, you will pay 10% towards the cost of apprenticeship training and government will pay the rest (90%), up to the funding band maximum.
For more information on Funding please visit: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/pay-apprenticeship-levy
If employers are a small employer (fewer than 50 employees) there will be no cost towards training an apprentice who is16-18 or aged 19-24 with an EHC plan, providing the cost of their training is within the maximum funding band. Employers who do not pay the Apprenticeship Levy will be subject to the same apprenticeship funding bands as employers who do.
£1,000 is available to any employer taking on a 16-18 year old apprentice, or a 19-24 year old with an EHC plan – the same as for levy paying employers.
Due to recent government funding rules, if you require an apprentice that does not meet the above criteria you will need to
co-invest in your apprenticeship programme. Whilst this is a cost to you, it can be as little as £2.88 + per week (depending on the qualification funding band)
From pot washer to management, cafeteria to Grand hotel.
We can help you progress your career through planned development programmes and expert support.
If the environment and recycling excites you, then this qualification will fit the bill. From a level 2 Recycling Operative to a level 3 Plant Management
Support services to industry and retail.
This vital role covers many vocational opportunities, offering a varied opportunity for job progression.
If you are new into management or wanting to progress as a Manager, the apprenticeship model will provide a unique pathway to refine and improve your skills and knowledge to lead a successful team. You will identify how to improve yourself and your team members performance to meet organisational goals and expectations
Our performing Manufacturing Operations qualification is designed to fit your specific requirements for the job role. From mass production to bespoke specialities, this qualification will ensure your employees have the right skills and knowledge to not only meet your expectations, but be actively involved in projects to improve production processes and procedures.
As part of the National and International logistics operations, this qualification will prepare you to progress from warehouse operative to warehouse and logistics Management through the different levels of apprenticeships
This Customer Services qualification will give valuable skills and knowledge to your employees and improve the company credibility, image and confidence for your customers.
Our Business Administration qualifications will give your employees the confidence to not only file your documents but be actively involved in organising company meetings, calendars and travel. Giving managers and sales teams that crucial additional time they never seem to have.
This qualification will give employees the confidence to improve customer service, boost sales and improve front line image. They will learn about consumer protection and after sales service. Get ahead of the competition with our level 2 and 3 apprenticships
This level 2 qualification will provide
up-skilling of staff to perform first line maintenance tasks on production equipment, and support to qualified maintenance staff.
Our level 2 qualification provides the opportunity to improve or up-skill your staff to complete comprehensive production line maintenance and equipment installations.